[Oberon] Re (2): oberon compilers' wiki

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Tue Aug 18 17:31:47 CEST 2020

From:	Dotzel <gd at modulaware.com>
Date:	Tue, 18 Aug 2020 15:34:46 +0200 (CEST)
> might want to add to the compilers' page is
>
> Oberon-2 cross compiler for Transputer T800 written by Stephane Micheloud in 1990.
> links to docs and source here on the bottom of page:http://www.modulaware.com/mdlt/?n=89

On my list; after the long FAQ page in progress. If someone else adds
the compiler before I do, so much the better!  =8~)

One of the spendid aspects of Oberon documentation is provision of
useful information without distracting and superfluous information.

Regards,                                    ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon