[Oberon] Re (3): oberon compilers' wiki

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sat Aug 22 16:33:55 CEST 2020

Guenter,

Probably less painful for us both for you to edit directly. Hopefully
my errors aren't too annoying.  =8~)

From:	Dotzel <gd at modulaware.com>
Date:	Sat, 22 Aug 2020 13:04:42 +0200 (CEST)
> I'd put it underA A
> 1-pass recursive descent parser, generates intermediate parse tree
> withA
> (1994)A T800:A Stephane Micheloud
> on right hand side.

Last row of first table.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/compilers

> the features' cell (Fine grained fingerprinting)A might be
> incorrectly attributed to some other compilers listed in this row
> which have not been updated accordingly after 1994.

Features "column" rather than "row"?  Features cell edited for T800.
Out of my depth with other compilers.  Error corrections welcome.

> note, there is an anchor for the T800 announcement / download pageA
> http://www.modulaware.com/mdlt/?n=89#t800-op2

Footnote [2].

> if you want you can actually add in the same row's cell "back-end
> authors": (1995) HP Alpha (64 bit): Guenter Dotzel, Hartmut Goebel,
> Peter (Pirkelbauer, Don Ward and link in footnote toA
> http://www.modulaware.com/mwovms.htm

Added authors and footnote [4].

Should cross-compilation be mentioned for T800?  Please advise further adjustments .

Thanks,                                ... L.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon