[Oberon] oberon online

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:15:44 CET 2020

Dear Ivan,
Really amazing!
I've been checking some of your codes with animations in your user. Are
there other registered users to check their codes too?
I wonder if it is necessary to have an initial module, is it because of
JavaScript translation?
How can we add more framework programs?
Have a tutorial or FAQ for the system?
It is wonderful to have an Oberon programming environment online.

Best regards,
Prof Pablo Cayuela
Argentina