[Oberon] oberon online

Ivan Denisov d.ivan.krsk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 05:18:55 CET 2020

Dear Pablo

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

> I've been checking some of your codes with animations in your user.
> Are there other registered users to check their codes too?

You can find some users and models published in Russian-language page
https://visual.sfu-kras.ru/?lang=ru

+ Dmitriy Shalygin  https://visual.sfu-kras.ru/d_s__

+ Valery Shipkov  https://visual.sfu-kras.ru/prospero78su

+ comdiv made speed test with sort algorithm
https://visual.sfu-kras.ru/model/59

+ Dmitriy Dagaev made some classic logic study games
https://visual.sfu-kras.ru/dvdagaev

+ kreofil is one professor from my university
https://visual.sfu-kras.ru/kreofil

        he made "First Decision of Eight Queen Task"
https://visual.sfu-kras.ru/ready/122

There are also some pupils accounts, who studied programming.

> I wonder if it is necessary to have an initial module, is it because
> of JavaScript translation?

There should be some enter point to start execution. So we decided to
call this module Init, as it is done in BlackBox.

> How can we add more framework programs?

I would keep framework as minimal as possible. However if you have
ideas, how to improve it, please share with me. You can add additional
modules to your project. There is "Add module" button under the coding
form. I also will work on the idea of personal frameworks. So you will
be able to have common modules for several projects.

> Have a tutorial or FAQ for the system?

Not yet, I am working on this. There are documentation for basic
modules: Log, Strings, Math. It is loading in the editor then you press
"Docu" link.  Now I am working on Draw documentation.  Plot and Forms
modules are on the way.

Best regards,

Ivan Denisov