[Oberon] Compiler Construction by Niklaus Wirth

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Thu Jan 7 17:37:22 CET 2021

From:	Paul Reed <paulreed at paddedcell.com>
Date:	Thu, 07 Jan 2021 10:29:21 +0000
> I completely agree. As a printed book, it's only 131 pages, and
> wonderfully concise. ...
>
> It's really worth trying to get a physical copy - the act of picking it
> up and turning it to see how thin it is, gives one a great deal of
> courage.

Abe Books provides access to many vendors.  https://www.abebooks.com/
A search is easily performed with the results sorted by "Lowest Total
Price".  Currently the cheapest copy of _Compiler_Construction_ is
43.09 US$, delivery in the USA included.  In the present economy a
fair price.

The next cheapest copy is 559.14 US$ and the third cheapest is a new
copy at 1108.19 US$.  Yes, a new softcover copy.

I have no connection to the book selling business.  Simply offering
the information for anyone interested to acquire a copy as Paul
suggests.

Regards,                              ... P. L.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca