[Oberon] Compiler Construction by Niklaus Wirth

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:14:09 CET 2021

Recall that compiler construction book is online in an updated version for
Oberon-07 and RISC architecture all by Prof Wirth himself:
http://people.inf.ethz.ch/wirth/CompilerConstruction/index.html

Printed in laser 2x1 two sides pages booklet, cut in half and bounded with
spiral, it becomes handy.

Prof Pablo Cayuela
Argentina