[Oberon] Smallest Oberon board ever made?

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 00:49:14 CET 2021

Oh!, it's really amazing the level of integration, and even the micro
connectors appear big against the chips.
If BRAM is for monochrome video memory, how much is it?
The 128 kB caché is part of the 8 MB PSRAM chip (IPS6404) or where it
resides?
The IPS6404, is it acquirable? How much is the cost? I read on the IPUS
site "for limited customers only", maybe you're one of them.

Congratulations Magnus for such a wonderful board.

Best regards,
Prof Pablo Cayuela
Argentina