[Oberon] Smallest Oberon board ever made?

Magnus Karlsson magnus at saanlima.com
Sat Jan 9 01:17:36 CET 2021

Thanks!

Monochrome video framebuffer takes 96 KB (1024 x 768 / 8).
The Artix7-50 has 300 KB of BRAM, of which 128 KB is used for cache, 96
KB used for video memory, 2 KB for boot memory and 74 KB not used at the
moment.
The address of the video framebuffer can be changed via a register so
that it can be moved from the default location at the end of the lower 1
MB so above the 8 MB range.
The IPS6404 is an odd memory. Expressif, the maker of the very popular
ESP8266 and ESP32 wireless microcontrollers also makes (or rebrands)
this part for use with ESP32.
https://www.espressif.com/sites/default/files/documentation/esp-psram64_esp-psram64h_datasheet_en.pdf
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000218445956.html

Cheers,