[Oberon] Java byte-code and Pascal P-Code (was: Text in V4.)

Arthur Yefimov artur.efimov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 05:07:07 CET 2021

Chris Burrows wrote:
> I believe an Oberon version, O-Code, was used in lectures
> at ETH in the 2000's.

Also the same P-Code / M-Code / O-Code learning technique
is used now, in 2021, in Vologda State University, Russia, by
S. Z. Sverdlov. The whole computer science course/module is
available on YouTube (in Russian language). I. e. here is the
lecture where Oberon-0 compiler to O-Code is written using
Python and then Oberon-0 programs are being run:
https://youtu.be/OQQBVEg2KWA?t=2689