[Oberon] Text in V4.

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Mon Jan 11 05:45:19 CET 2021

Peter:

>To my understanding those are the only elements
> appearing in module sources.

Sometimes they practice what they preach. I poked around and found some more.

Look at the CrazyFiller.Mod. There is a time stamp element in the first line, and a popup element with some information. And of course there are folds.

In the CtrlC.Mod I found a little "target elements" in few places, like the line PROCEDURE CtrlC. (The strange character to the left.)

Looking at a few other modules I would say they practice from time to time, though not too intensely.

> Translation of a fold element to a collapsible element in HTML5 might
> be possible.

Why would you want to do this?

Wojtek