[Oberon] Re (2): [EXT] Text in V4.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Mon Jan 11 05:09:07 CET 2021

From:	=?utf-8?Q?J=C3=B6rg_Straube?= <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch>
Date:	Sun, 10 Jan 2021 22:09:09 +0100
> - The Fold elements you found already
> - Version elements allow you to have different versions (e.g.
> Emulator1, Emulator2, FPGA) in the same source file

To my understanding those are the only elements appearing in module
sources.

Translation of a fold element to a collapsible element in HTML5 might
be possible.

I've yet to find an example of a version element.  Folds are obvious
in WebFTP.Mod.  If versioning is there, I don't recognize it.

Thx,                                ... P. L.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca