[Oberon] Text in V4.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Jan 11 06:05:13 CET 2021

On the Windows version of Linz V4, the module TextFrames, for example, has
PowerMac, Linux and Windows versions all in the same source file. The second
line in the source code shows something like this:

(*<PowerMac>*

When you click with the middle-mouse on the '<' marker you get a popup menu
with each of the three operating systems to choose from. The source code
changes depending on which one you use.

In the body of the source code file each section that is dependent on these
three choices is bracketed with < ... >

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software