[Oberon] Oberon V4 on the Raspberry Pi?

Bernhard Treutwein oberon at wildwein.de
Mon Jan 11 16:39:41 CET 2021

> Joerg <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch> hat am 11.01.2021 16:21 geschrieben:
[...]
> The LinzOberon system is typically called V4 and programmed in Oberon-2.
> A2 (formerly known as Bluebottle) is something different, it's programmed in ActiveOberon.

[...]
>     By "Oberon v4" we are talking about A2 (formerly AOS) with Bluebottle?

As Jörg already mentioned: No, A2 is something very different, see also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberon_(operating_system)#History and/or
https://oberoncore.ru/projects/genealogy

I attach an Oberon V4 screenshot (Windows 10, running oberon.exe from the self
extracting archive ftp://ftp.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/pub/Oberon/Windows/win95-NT/System.EXE
without the Windows taskbar), but the Linux Screen looks almost the same (from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/oberon/files/Oberon%20V4%20for%20GNU_Linux/1.7.02/)
It is also a TUI enhanced by so called Elements ...
--
  Bernhard