[Oberon] Stimulus driven interrupts?

Charles Perkins chuck at kuracali.com
Thu May 6 18:19:37 CEST 2021

If you are going to use an emulator to explore interrupts in the RISC5
edition of Project Oberon, Peter De Wachter's oberon-risc-emu needs only a
few small changes to handle interrupts. I believe the version on Peter's
github page doesn't have them because it was originally developed before
Professor Wirth presented the Interrupts extension. I put my branch of his
emulator here: https://github.com/io-core/oberon-risc-emu. (My own emulator
project is shelved at the moment.)