[Oberon] Re (n): Streams.

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Thu May 13 16:02:28 CEST 2021

>> When you run linux virtualized on top of a windows machine, why
>> would you want linux to have a windows console?
>
> Windows wasn't mentioned.

I know. I used an analogy to make clear what you are requesting.
A2 is an OS. It is meant to sit on top of the HW not on top of another OS.

If you run Windows on top of Linux (or the other way around or Android on top of macOS, another analogy) you can not expect the guest OS author to offer a console to the underlying host OS. The author of the intermediate hypervisor/emulator could try offer it, if needed.

br
Jörg