[Oberon] Historical perspective; was Re (2): EE, CE, CS buildings on the ETH campus.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Wed May 26 16:12:53 CEST 2021

>From David Lightfoot dlightfoot at ........ac.uk
Mon May 24 12:22:20 CEST 2021
> Niklaus Wirth's Institute of Computer Systems was on the 4th floor of the
> Rechenzentrum, Clausiusstrasse 55; this was the location at the time of the
> development of Oberon.
> There is a photograph at:
>   https://www.tg.ethz.ch/de/kontakt/standort/

The story now includes a good color photo.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon#Historical_Perspective

David, the details certainly make the story more vivid but if you
prefer that your message is not cited in the footnote just let me
know; or remove the citation.

Thx,                              ... P.L.

--
tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca