[Oberon] Re (2): [EXT] Re: Project Oberon on current 'off-the-shelf' hardware

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Mon May 31 17:42:06 CEST 2021

From:	"Skulski, Wojciech" <skulski at pas.rochester.edu>
Date:	Mon, 31 May 2021 04:29:39 +0000
> Are you not worried that our mailing lists may one day perish like
> comp.lang.oberon?

The foremost motivation for creating the wikibook!

Too many documents already in peril. Currently, working on the Oberon
Tutorials written or organized by Andr Fischer.

To whatever extent Chris and others will allow, I'm willing to
incorporate further information. In fact, it's a wiki.  More
participation would be invaluable.

Regards,                           ... P.L.

--
tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca