[Oberon] Re (2): Accessibility of FPGA configuration to V5 system.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Mon Aug 30 17:39:15 CEST 2021

From:	"Skulski, Wojciech" <skulski at pas.rochester.edu>
Date:	Mon, 30 Aug 2021 14:47:14 +0000
> I am not sure how all this is related to the V5 system
> configuration.

For me it was a wild excursion of imagination, instigated by thought
of the V5 system.  =8~)

Many biologists tend to a very descriptive approach to their work.
Compared to the mathematical and mechanistic concepts of engineers,
computer scientists and physicists.

I accept that this mailing list isn't the "right place" for the topic.
What if there is no "right place".  Can happen with a topic at the
edge.

If our species remains in a century or two, neuroscientists might
recognize the work of Niklaus Wirth, Paul Reed and others as an early
precursor of understanding of the nervous system.  Let's not rule it
out.  =8~)

Again, apology for the digression.

Regards,              ... P.L.

--