[Oberon] How to decide what will exactly be linked with oberon linker?

oberon-eth at email.cz oberon-eth at email.cz
Mon Feb 7 13:10:40 CET 2022

Linking object files is done in A2 with the command:

Linker.Link -p=Linux64 --path=obj/ --fileName=a2
                Builtins Trace Glue Unix Machine Heaps Modules Objects
Kernel
                Strings KernelLog Streams Commands Pipes StdIO TrapWriters
Reflection Traps Files UnixFiles Clock Dates

                Reals Diagnostics BitSets StringPool ObjectFile
GenericLinker Loader BootConsole ~

What are the names on three lines after linker parameters?

I understand they cannot be object names so it must be names of some groups
of compiled modules.

But where are these groups defined?

How do I know what groups are needed to have a fully working a2 linux
executable for example as in my case?

Zdenek