[Oberon] Re (2): Emulators / Hardware Enumerator

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sun Feb 6 18:11:44 CET 2022

>From Michael Schierl in
https://github.com/schierlm/OberonEmulator/blob/master/hardware-enumerator.md
"Versioning

... New (major) versions may introduce incompatible changes; ... Minor
versions are backwards compatible. Patch versions only add new
hardware IDs and do not change any other behavior."

You've given me some ideas about the mysterious ETH Oberon release
numbers 2.3.6 and 2.3.7.  Added them in the Glossary.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon#Glossary

The footnote has my hypothesized interpretation.  Erroneous?
Stretching too far?  Feedback from an ETH affiliate can help.

Thanks!                        ... P.L.

--
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
  VoIP: +1 604 670 0140