[Oberon] Emulators / Hardware Enumerator

Hellwig Geisse hellwig.geisse at mni.thm.de
Tue Feb 8 09:32:03 CET 2022

Wojtek,

On Di, 2022-02-08 at 04:27 +0000, Skulski, Wojciech wrote:

> > Just over a year ago, a small group of students ported Andreas' Extended Oberon to our ECO32:
> > https://github.com/hgeisse/THM-Oberon
> What is the difference between the above repository, and the one on GitLab:
> https://git.thm.de/hg53/THM-Oberon

the GitHub repository is the "real" one.

We started on the THM-internal repo, because it wasn't
clear for me that we would get any presentable results
from our effort. But after successfully finishing the
course, the participants urged me to transfer the results
to a more visible place, and so I integrated the ECO32
port of Extended Oberon into the already existing project
on GitHub.

Btw, the README in the THM repo says it clearly:
  NOTE:
  THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN MOVED TO GitHub!
  Development is continued here:
  https://github.com/hgeisse/THM-Oberon