[Oberon] *****SPAM***** A whiteboard application for explaining ideas

strohm at airmail.net strohm at airmail.net
Mon Mar 21 16:53:45 CET 2022

NO SOURCE CODE???

"Just take this random .exe file of totally unknown provenance, stick it on your Windoze PC, and run it.  Nothing bad will happen, I PROMISE!!!"

Can you say "Trojan"?  Sure you can.

Can you say "Malware"?  Sure you can.

Can you say "Kiss your PC and all your data goodbye?"  SURE YOU CAN.

Yes, I'm cynical.  It comes from having seen one too many Bad Things Happen.  It comes from having to sit through One Too Many information security and cyber security briefings.

--John R. Strohm

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 15:33:51 +0530, Srinivas Nayak <sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> Here is a simple application I created.

> A Simple, Powerful, Free, Brainstorming Whiteboard
[ URL REDACTED FOR SAFETY ]