[Oberon] *****SPAM***** A whiteboard application for explaining ideas

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:05:42 CET 2022

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 16:54, <strohm at airmail.net> wrote:

> Yes, I'm cynical.  It comes from having seen one too many Bad Things Happen.  It comes from having to sit through One Too Many information security and cyber security briefings.   --John R. Strohm

I didn't even see the original post.

I've reported it and the account to Github as suspicious. If I may be
so bold, that might have been a more productive action than
complaining about it on the list...? Just a suggestion.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053