[Oberon] [EXT] ALU 2015 and 2018

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Fri May 13 16:04:08 CEST 2022

Wojtek

As can be seen in the Verilog code, Hardware-wise the CPU does a jump to memory location 4.
Software-wise you can decide what you do with this HW capability.
Either you put the code of your interrupt handler there or - the approach the Oberon OS takes - put a jump instruction at location 4 and thus allow to put the interrupt handler whereever you like to put it in memory.

The SW code in chapter 4 explains how to use the interrupt capability. The SYSTEM.PUT is important!

br
Jörg