[Oberon] Updating Project Oberon PDF Docs (was: ALU 2015 and 2018)

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Thu May 19 06:19:31 CEST 2022

Chris:

> We combined all three PDF files into one for convenience
> when we sent it out to get a printed copy, and added the bookmarks
> to make it easier to navigate. AFAIR, we didn't make any changes to the text.

This is great. Thank you for the hint. How about the copyright? I mean, imagine we modify portions of the original project and we want to update the document. It makes sense to start from the original because it was a significant piece of work. It will make sense to keep part of the document intact for those parts which were not changed (yet).  After a while it will become a patchwork of the original and the modified text. How is this going to work? I will not feel comfortable modifying the text as I see fit, while an unmodified text will become disconnected with the actual project.

Wojtek