[Oberon] Re (2): RFC 5322 and ETH Oberon SMTP.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sat Jul 16 21:05:46 CEST 2022

From:	Paul Reed <paulreed at paddedcell.com>
Date:	Fri, 15 Jul 2022 16:23:52 +0100
> Can you highlight the specific SMTP sending code you're running?

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/A2/Oberon.Mail.Mod

The module in the SVN archive for A2 is in the left column.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/A2#Module_Sources,_Tools_and_Configuration_Texts

> Further to Joerg's comments, are you sure the From header is
> *exactly* RFC5322 compliant in all cases?

The ability to record message output, as suggested by Michael, is
probably my next step.  Will tackle it after all images are restored
to the Fischer Tutorial.

SIDENOTE
Procedure ReadText has RETURN approximately in the middle.  I made an
unsuccessful attempt to move RETURN according to Oberon-07 syntax. I
admire the functionality coupled with inscrutability.  =8~)
Eventually might have another go at the revision.

Thanks,             ... P.L.

--
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
  VoIP: +1 604 670 0140