[Oberon] oberon-uefi ?

D EMARD vordah at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 22:10:11 CET 2022

EDK2 has something that looks like usb mouse driver support
I think EFI Clover bootloader is compiled with EDK2 and it has
mouse support.

For gnu-efi there seems to exist some low-level USB support,
I think there is USB class protocol and user should decode mouse
protocol.

I did some low-level USB 3-btn and wheel mouse support on FPGA
using lowlevel class support. Most mouses have same data structure
like logitech, it reports few bytes for each event move or click.
so most logitech mouses work, and approx 50% other
models have data structure same as logitech.

https://edk2-docs.gitbook.io/edk-ii-uefi-driver-writer-s-guide/19_usb_driver_design_guidelines/readme.3