[Oberon] oberon-uefi ?

D EMARD vordah at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:31:18 CET 2022

HM, obviously something we consider 'trivial' like
3-button mouse can be issue for bare-metal.

I can try to search some simple uefi source example that
supports USB mouse. I have read some blogs that for
uefi PS/2 mouse/kbd is easier than USB and laptops internally
hjave PS/2 kbd and touchpad. Example for this is UEFI-NES
games emulator https://github.com/shadlyd15/NesUEFI
Of course there should be be some way to get working USB mouse.

I tried free memtest86 binary, it works with USB mouse support