[Oberon] Official ETH Git repo

Felix Friedrich felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Dec 15 10:04:18 CET 2022

Hello Michael

I assume that you have logged in via Github or Google and probably also
then set a password for your account. From then on, you can access your
account via email and password -- as it seems only within a limited
time.  The access via Github or Google account should work without time
limitation. I believe that you can open issues when logged in via Github
or Google.

If you want to contribute (e.g. in terms of merge requests), you should
ask for developer access. There is a link next to the project ID on the
main page cas.inf.ethz.ch (redirected to
https://gitlab.inf.ethz.ch/felixf/oberon ) when you are logged in.

Kind regards
Felix

--
Dr. Felix Friedrich, Senior Scientist, Study Coordinator D-INFK
Department of Computer Science