[Oberon] I wrote an article on 2 Wirthian languages that might entertain folks here

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 20:00:04 CET 2022

On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 at 04:52, Skulski, Wojciech
<skulski at pas.rochester.edu> wrote:

> This is not quite true. First, the release date was 2013. Second, the Spartan-3 Starter Kit is still available in the aftermarket (I bought mine on Ebay). Third, the original Verilog was ported to a number of FPGA boards which are still available. Fourth, the original 2013 FPGA Oberon System can run without any changes in the emulators on a PC or Mac. So the emulated workstations are available and can be used to practice the Oberon System.
>
> All these details, and many others, can be found on my compilation website RiskFive.com.

I do apologise for these errors.

I can't promise to get all of that info into the piece, but do you
think that what it says needs to be corrected?

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053