[Oberon] I wrote an article on 2 Wirthian languages that might entertain folks here

Chris Burrows cfbsoftware at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:47:05 CET 2022

On Sun, Dec 25, 2022 at 5:26 AM Skulski, Wojciech <skulski at pas.rochester.edu>
wrote:

>   I think it would be nice to provide complete and up to date info.
> Concerning the FPGA boards, there is no officially supported board running
> the full OS.

That depends on what you mean by "officially supported" and "full OS".

I support the official full Project Oberon OS workstation on
currently-available off-the-shelf hardware (Digilent's Arty A7: Artix-7
FPGA Development Board). It runs at a faster clock speed but less RAM is
available than the original hardware-based version. A very minor difference
is that only four switches are available instead of eight. For full details
see:

https://www.astrobe.com/RISC5/Workstation.htm

Regards,
Chris Burrows