[Oberon] Tool Form in document

Aubrey McIntosh aubrey.mcintosh at utexas.edu
Thu Mar 2 08:35:39 CET 2023

I have updated my environment.  I am now in Ubuntu 20.04, bbcb branch
master, gitID 2e6fb20f (HEAD)
Things now work as you describe.  Thanks.

I did a first install of Arch-linux into a VirtualBox.  I like the lean
posture that Arch-linux takes, I think it fits in with the Oberon people
quite well.  There are a few hiccups, and I am studying.

I developed my own script to populate a copy of the dev/deb environment,
and I made a few changes to it.  In particular, it installs bbcb into
/opt/bbcb,
and it uses a postinst script to produce a link.  I have 2 .desktop files,
one has a soft link in /usr/local/share/applications/, and the other is
placed into $HOME/.config/autostart.

Is this the sort of thing that should be discussed in the forum?  I think
it might be something to include in the git.