[Oberon] New to Oberon

Stuff Received stuff at riddermarkfarm.ca
Mon Jun 19 17:19:48 CEST 2023

On 2023-06-18 09:39, Oliver Knoll wrote (in part):

> Didn‘t I mention macOS previously? So what *I* know - as a Mac guy -
> about CPUs let alone instruction sets?
>
> ;)

I beg to differ. Macs are very popular with sysadmins -- they are UNIX
and interact very well with other UNIX systems.

Seriously, I am trying to run Oberon on my Solaris 11/sparc system.  I
downloaded the Linz V4 tarball and run "oberon" in the appropriate
directly, as per instructions.  All I receive in return is the response:
"Killed".

Has anyone run Oberon on Solaris 11/sparc?

Sincerely,
john