[Oberon] Activate Midle Mouse button for Oberon on Windows 10

Chris Burrows cfbsoftware at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 03:56:58 CEST 2023

On Tue, Aug 15, 2023 at 7:21 PM Dieter <d.gloetzel at web.de> wrote:

> Hi there, I am one of the few fossils still working with
>
> *ETH PlugIn Oberon for WindowsTM / Win32 2.5 (18.12.2010) *
>
> *     on Windows 2008 Version 6.1.7600  Glötzel at GLÖTZEL-PC *
>
> *Logitech Mouse MS560*
>
> I can no longer  use the middle mouse key.
>
> I did have it running properly some time ago, but meanwhile I forgot the
> clue.
>
> Hi Dieter,

The following is an extract from the file *Mouse.Text* included with ETH
Plugin Oberon for Windows:

"After the installation of an Oberon system, the system is ready to operate
with a 2-button mouse. The change of mode is made apparent by the tiny
double-arrow icon at the left of the NamePlate of open documents in the GUI
and by an equivalent  icon in the menu bar of documents in the TUI. To
switch to the old 3-button mode issue the following command and restart
Oberon:
System.Set System MouseButtons := "3" ~

Chris Burrows
CFB Software