[Oberon] Activate Midle Mouse button for Oberon on Windows 10

Dieter d.gloetzel at web.de
Wed Aug 16 09:49:45 CEST 2023

Am 16.08.2023 um 03:56 schrieb Chris Burrows:
> System.Set System MouseButtons := "3" ~

Thanks, Chris.

In fact, I have a different problem from what you are describing. I did
have several existing Oberon installations on "Windows 10" with 2-button
mouse configuration, i.e. I could execute Oberon commands

  with "2 times left click". Now I have applied your command

*System.Set System MouseButtons := "3" ~*

*with  the effect, that neither * "2 times left click" nor the "middle
mouse click"

in Oberon have any effect. I guess the problem lies in the Mouse
configuration of Windows 10.

See attachment. This is my best guess (in German) of the Windows 10
mouse configuration.

Windows 10 seems to have modified my mouse configuration in such a way,

that the middle key does not react.

Thanks and regards,

Dieter

--