[Oberon] Re (2): Servers for old ETH Oberon ports.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Fri Sep 22 21:42:52 CEST 2023

From:	Pablo Cayuela <pablo.cayuela at gmail.com>
Date:	Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:56:30 -0300
> I've already updated links pointing to my github that has and old copy of
> ETHZ when it was working.
> The versions referred to are: Oberon System 3 release 2.2 for HP-UX, ...

Thanks.

> ... and Oberon System 3 release 2.2 for Windows 3.1.

Thanks for that also.

The 2nd table in
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/ETH_Oberon/download
has lines for Windows and for Windows 3.x.  Would the first be
better identified as "Windows NT and Windows 95" rather than
only "Windows"?

Windows 3.x existed before the other two.  My inclination is to
put them in chronological order.  Ie. Windows 3.x before Windows NT.
Any objection?

Thx,                          ... P.L.

-
mobile: +1 778 951 5147