[Oberon] A2 multi-desktop switching vs. Oberon subsystem.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sat Sep 23 03:12:04 CEST 2023

>From schierlm at gmx.de  Mon Jul 31 22:19:02 2023
> In latest gitlab version, you can either disable global hotkeys
> completely by pressing the F12 key, or you can edit Hotkeys.xml ...

Guenter Feldmann's LinuxA2 Gen. 64-bit, rev.9799 here.

Files > Files > searcher reports no Hotkeys.XML file.

After shifting over to the git archive based system, I'll have another
look at Hotkeys.  No specific plan for that. Until shifted I'm
satisfied to disable hotkeys in Configuration.XML.

Thanks for explaining,          ... P.L.

-
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
VoIP:   +1 604 670 0140