[Oberon] Oberon keyboard tweaks

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 01:20:29 CEST 2023

Thank you Hans Klaver for your Tutorial.
I plan to use it as a training tool for my students when learning to work
through Project Oberon, and the initial lack of cursor keys and fixed upper
case are great starting points to use as a guide to the inner workings.

Best regards,
Prof. Pablo Cayuela
Argentina