[Oberon] [EXT] Memory-unsafe languages discouraged by US Government

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Fri Mar 1 06:17:52 CET 2024

The reason I posted this note, apart from the intense feeling of satisfaction, is that it may provide an avenue for funding. I do not know how many of you are thinking of the Oberon language and the OS as the forward looking tool. Chris of course. But in any case, a document like this can be a solid launching pad. That's one of the lessons I have learned in the USA. Consider the Gov't roadmaps a funding opportunity. The rest is in the execution of this general idea. If you are in the USA then think how to make it a business. If outside then talk to your own Gov't. Get money, get going, advance the NW legacy.