[Oberon] [EXT] Memory-unsafe languages discouraged by US Government

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 05:27:57 CET 2024

I read the news about this, and I was gladly surprised to see Delphi-Pascal
on the suggestions.
I've also read another point of view of the report here:
https://hackaday.com/2024/02/29/the-white-house-memory-safety-appeal-is-a-security-red-herring/

And I wonder, is Oberon in any of its versions, a memory-safe language?
What mechanisms does it have or need to achieve that goal?

Prof. Pablo Cayuela
Argentina