[Scion] Unable to run SCION after update

Siddharth Mehrotra the4daspect at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 14:27:47 CEST 2019

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the update, it is really helpful.

1) After checking status of my connection to SCION, I see
● ├─scion-border-router at 17-ffaa_1_c32-1.service
● ├─scion-border-router at 17-ffaa_1_c32-1.service

as marked RED in color. I could not understand why this happened on first
place, just after running vagrant ssh and  systemctl list-dependencies
scionlab.target

This appears even after restarting SCION services.

2) Still I can't find tun0 while running command ip a. The only tunnel
interfaces appearing are: lo & enp0s3.

3) Is Scion web-app available?
I get this error: -bash: cd: /src/github.com/netsec-ethz: No such file or
directory while navigating to web-apps.

PS: Running SCION in a virtual machine – VPN approach

Thanks,
Siddharth