[SCION] [SCIONLab] Package installing is not working properly

Juan A. García-Pardo juan.garcia at inf.ethz.ch
Wed May 6 09:38:50 CEST 2020

Hi Hyok,
Thanks for your email.
It could be that the web application had some kind of error and we cannot
trust its diagnostics. Please review our troubleshooting guide here
https://docs.scionlab.org/content/faq/troubleshooting.html
As a summary, you would check your AS manually within the terminal by
connecting to your virtual machine; then check that the scion services are
running and then pinging a machine with scmp echo. For an example on how to
run scmp echo please see
https://docs.scionlab.org/content/config/check.html#ping
If you are able to ping with scmp echo other machines in SCIONLab it means
your AS is up and running.
Thank you very much and best regards,

Juan A.