[SCION] Connecting semi-autonomous heavy machinery through SCION Network

Adrian Perrig adrian.perrig at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 1 17:04:52 CET 2022

Dear Burak

Thank you for your interest!

This sounds like an interesting application. Tony John with his advisor
David Hausheer at Magdeburg are actively researching the use of SCION for
IoT applications, here's a Link to a short paper:
https://netsec.ethz.ch/publications/papers/john2021_linc.pdf

François Wirz in our team here at ETH can also point you to the best
direction on how to obtain SCION connectivity. Here at ETH it is already
available.

It would be good if you could discuss with them for the next steps.

All the best
  Adrian