[SCION] Connecting semi-autonomous heavy machinery through SCION Network

David Hausheer david.hausheer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:30:34 CET 2022

Dear Adrian,

thank you for establishing the contact with the RSL team at ETH!

Dear Burak,

it would be great to hear more about your use case and how you intend to
use SCION to support it. As Adrian mentioned, my PhD student Tony and I
are working on a SCION-based approach to support industrial IoT systems
and your use case seems to include several aspects that might benefit
from the features of our Linc approach. We would be glad to tell you
more about it in case you are interested.

I'd be available for a Zoom meeting, e.g. some day next week after 2pm CET.

Best regards
David