[Oberon] RISC emulator

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Tue Mar 18 16:54:35 CET 2014

Jan
In contrast to other OS one of the main concept of Oberon is that output wrlitten to the screen can be used as input by middle clicking.
So the question is: not only: Shall the compiler accept something like
  Log.String('Grüezi');
But do you want being able to middle.click on
  Strich.Länge

Even on the Internet it is nowadays possible to have a domain   www.jörg.ch

But I agree fully that we should not overdo it. Perhaps one of the reasons why Oberon is not so widely spread is exactly that it restricts itself to Latin text. Who knows :-)
Jörg