[Oberon] Oberon V4 on FPGA

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 12:40:39 CEST 2014

Yes, I launched V4 again yesterday, seeking a googleKeyWords re. the MenuFrame
reverseVideo problem. V4 is nice. When I previously used it, I wasn't
even aware that
the syntax was different from S3's. Although I only patched one-or-two
of the *.Mod

Since you mention 1:fast interrupts and 2:V4, I guess you want 1:a
controller and
2:a development environment that YOU are familiar with.

For these 2 requirement, I'd go for <Astrobe> even tho' it's
Win-based, which I hate.

== Chris Glur.