[Oberon] Pepino LX9, USB, and other hardware running OBERON

Lars noreply at z505.com
Mon Feb 15 12:19:29 CET 2016

Since the Pepino LX9 has USB, does this mean someone actually wrote
drivers for USB for Oberon?  I thought it was too large of a project and
too difficult to implement USB.

Or does the pepino, when running oberon OS, simply not utilize USB and
that's for other Operating systems?

http://saanlima.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=64

I'm confused as I thought Oberon system was against complexities such as
USB, so how does Pepino USB work with oberon?

Additionally, what other hardware is available that runs oberon operating
system?

So far we have:
OberonStation
Pepino LX9