[Oberon] Compiler that targets ARM

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 08:21:01 CEST 2018

   > E.g. when an Astrobe target is an mbed-enabled board, after
   > it has compiled and linked the code to generate a BIN file
   > all it has to do is save the output file directly to the drivename
   > that is mapped to the development board.

Got it. Either way, it’s not really complicated it seems.
With micro:bit all one has to do is to convert the generated
binary to the .hex format format (=the Intel HEX format):

  http://tech.microbit.org/software/hex-format
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_HEX

(since I already have various converters as part of the
Oberon system building tools, I can just slightly modify
Boot.WriteHex to create a version for micro:bit .hex format)