[Oberon] Wanted: Oberon Syntax in TextMate, Sublime Text or Atom Grammar

Bill Buzzell captbill279 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:50:15 CEST 2018

Take a look at CudaText. It is an awesome text editor built in
Lazarus/Freepascal. Is is built around the SynEdit component, by the
original developer of the SynEdit from Delphi (I do believe Alexey is the
original programmer or on the original team).

What is really appealing is that we have access to the open source Lazarus
project files to take it in any direction necessary. Compiler integration
is quite simple even without extra coding. The possibilities with CudaText
as a "front end editor/project manager/ integrator" for ProjectOberon is
quite interesting. CudaText is surprisingly complete and would not require
(relatively) much work to have a cross-platform, pc based ProjectOberon
front end.

I already have the lexers built for Oberon, PicL, and Lola-2 mostly
complete. They are in the online repo, which is a neat feature of CudaText.

Have a look:
http://uvviewsoft.com/cudatext/