[Oberon] SDRAM performance

D EMARD vordah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 22:30:13 CET 2019

OK I see you considered all the hardware and the clocking issues
and it seems that you know the stuff :)

ok great, DDR and 166 MHz is within the easy reach and all FPGA have them.

well pushing some firmware should not be a big deal, I would store it
on SPI config flash for FPGA at address above the bitstream e.g. 0x200000
when bitstream starts it will take control over SPI flash, a single read command
with 3-byte address and SPI flash chip will stream bytes constantly then.